1. Judah got onto the bus without even turning around for a wave.
2. My oncologist told me I'm doing "so wonderful" and I shouldn't come back to see him for another 6 months.
3. I got my work assignment for the majority of the year and it is 13 minutes from my home.
4. Revenge was taken on 2 MEAN drivers on Broad Street this morning by tweeting their photos to the general public.
5. My favorite nurse, Priscilla, gave me a painless blood draw.
6. Judah's kindergarten teacher emailed parents at his prep time to update us on the day. Not quite as good as having a K-Cam (fly on the wall), but more than I expected!
7. Speaking of flies, I assembled a fruit fly trap that works! There were at least 50, now there are none.
8. A delicious indian lentil stew that's cooking in the crock pot for dinner.
9. 95.7 fm played Parents Don't Understand on the radio this afternoon and I remembered 95.7% of the lyrics.
10. Dan avoided a major migraine last night and is just feeling foggy today (instead of totally incapacitated).
11. Dr. Henry set me up to work with a research assistant to help survey my online support group, in the hopes of gathering data that may help other researchers find a common thread. 26 members have already taken the survey.
12. Leaving my therapy session today was a waiting room full of people just as screwy as me.