Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Time for a New Career Path?

The end of the school year is creeping closer. This afternoon, I am writing a lesson which includes reading aloud the book The Duchess of Whimsy to a 1st grade class. In order to demonstrate the meaning of "whimsy", I have designed and created this amazing masterpiece (using only a fire fighter hat, 2 fake flower leis and strategically placed scotch tape).

What kind of degree does one need to become a Hat Designer? 

I actually quite like wearing it on the front part of my head, like a fascinator. I have been wearing it for the past 15 minutes and don't plan on taking it off anytime soon. Duchess of Cambridge, you best put your order in quickly, this hat is a limited edition.




1 comment:

  1. What a journey! You are a phenomenal woman and your 2 guys are troopers too.
    So happy that you are cancer free.
    Hope all your wishes come true, Mia. I love you.

    ReplyDelete